Adsorption chillers engineered
and made in Germany.
Using residual heat for cooling: Over a decade ago, FAHRENHEIT turned this bold vision into reality – by rethinking adsorption cooling technology.
Advantages at a glance
- Up to 90% electricity savings
- Pure water as coolant
- Practically noise free
- Chiller modules contain no moving parts
- No replacement of coolant or adsorbent necessary
- Robust and practically maintenance-free
- Design without steam flaps or condensate pump
- Dual chamber principle (one heat exchanger serves as both evaporator and condenser)
- Patented thin-sheet vacuum enclosure (coffee packaging principle)